Sixty Plus Waiver
Who is eligible for the Sixty Plus Waiver?
- 60 years of age or older
- A legal resident of Arkansas
- Meet the pre- or co-requisites for any course taken
What classes are eligible for the Sixty Plus Waiver?
What classes are ineligible for the Sixty Plus Waiver?
- Any non-credit course
- Audit courses
- Well Fit courses
- Credit courses in which you enroll earlier than two days before the start of the semester
- Credit courses in which you enroll after the 11th day of the semester
Does the Sixty Plus Waiver also cover the cost of all fees?
- Fitness Center Access
- Student Health
- Fitness Center Course (if taking a Well Fit course)
How do I apply for the Sixty Plus Waiver?Simply follow these instructions to complete your application:
- Print and complete or fill out the Online Waiver Application
- Save, scan, or take a picture of the completed application
- Submit your completed waiver via email to Tiffany.Bray@uafs.edu
You must submit your completed waiver application no later than noon on the payment deadline for your appropriate semester. This will ensure it reflects on your account before the fee payment deadline of 5 p.m.
Remember, you must pay your fees to the Cashier's Office online through your Student Services account on My.UAFS before the payment deadline.